Sunday, November 6, 2016

Post #10 Highlight

Highlighter is something that is becoming more popular in American makeup. I personally feel as though if I don't have on any highlighter, then my makeup just isn't complete. My favorite highlighter at the moment is the Laura Geller Skin Illuminator in the color "Gilded Honey". It's a golden highlight with a bit of bronze in it, but not too much. It is literally the perfect highlighter that will look good on any skin tone. There are plenty of highlighters out there from high end brands and drug store brands. I will have to admit that when it comes to highlighter, I try not to be cheap. I have tried a bunch of drug store highlighters only to be disappointed in the product. My favorite drug store highlighter is NYX cosmetics illuminator in the color "Ritualistic". It is almost an exact dupe for Anastasia beverly hills "So Hollywood" Illuminator. It is just not as pigmented. But for a drug store product, its pretty darn good for the price. But I'm not surprised. NYX doesn't disappoint me. Some other highlighters that are extremely popular right now are the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits. There are currently 5 different glow kits. The Sun Dipped, That Glow, Moonchild, Sweets, and The Ultimate Glow. The Moonchild and Ultimate Glow have 6 different shades, and the others have 4. These kits are constantly out of stock. I can't wait until I have all of them! The Moonchild Glow Kit is definitely next on my list. 
Image Credit: Anastasiabeverlyhills.com

No comments:

Post a Comment