Sunday, November 6, 2016

Post #9 Purple Looks

This is a look that I created using a multitude of different products. I also filmed this look, so it should be on my Youtube Channel soon. I wanted to do a makeup look that was out of the ordinary because I am a person that generallt sticks to neutral colors, so going with purples was really out there for me. This is a list of the products that I used:

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in ebony
Eyes:
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
KCO Cosmetics single eye shadows in frisky, epic, majestic, gossip
Tarte the tartiest clay paint liner
Face:
Tarte timeless smoothing primer
NARS Sheer Glow foundation- Tahoe
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer- biscuit
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Medium
Highlight: Laura Geller Gilded Honey
Lips: NYX liquid Suede lipstick in Foul Mouth








No comments:

Post a Comment