Sunday, October 30, 2016

Post #8 Eyebrows On Fleek

I get tons of questions regarding how I do my eyebrows. I have super thick, curly, unruly eyebrows. So it is a MUST that I get them shaped correctly. I get my eyebrows threaded. I know that a lot of people get theirs waxed, but I just prefer threading. I feel as though threading gets them super clean and precise, which is just how I like my brows. I get them threaded every 2-3 months. I don't go that often. In the meantime when I don't go, I keep them cleaned up by plucking them with tweezers. What I use to fill them in with depends on the day. On a daily, I usually use the NYX brow defining pencil. It is a double sided pencil with product on one side, and a spooly on the other for blending. I use the color "dark brown". I like this pencil because I'm usually in a rush 99% of the time, so this pencil gets the job done good and fast. When I actually have time to do my makeup, my favorite brow product of all time is the Dipbrow Pomade by Anastasia beverly hills. I use the color "Ebony". I use the dipbrow with the #12 brow brush which is also from ABH. When I'm done filling in my brows, I like to clean them up with a little concealer. My favorite concealer to use for this is the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I use the color "Biscuit". I like cleaning them up because it gives them a really sharp, crisp look. I made a tutorial on how I fill in my brows. I go in depth on how I do it, so check it out!

Sidenote: You can purchase the ABH dipbrow and brush at any Sephora, Ulta, Beauty Brands, Dillards, or Nordstorm that carries ABH. You can also find them online at those retailers. You can get the NARS concealer at Sephora, or Nordstorm, or online.

I've also linked where I get my brows threaded at. I get them done at the 'Perfect Brow Bar' in Topeka. There are other places that do brow threading, but I would look into it before you go, just so you know that your brows are in safe hands. (I've heard & experienced too many brow nightmares!)


No comments:

Post a Comment