Sunday, October 23, 2016

Post #7 NYX liquid Suede

NYX Cosmetics is probably the most underrated drugstore makeup brand. Hands down it is my favorite drugstore makeup brand. They literally have EVERYTHING! But, I will cover NYX in a later post. Today I'm going to talk about their Liquid Suede Lipsticks. These Lipsticks some in 24 different shades. These lipsticks dry matte. These lipsticks are priced at just $7 a piece. The formula that these lipsticks have are pretty impressive, but I will admit that these are not my favorite liquid lipstick formulas that they carry. NYX actually carries 3 different liquid lipsticks: Soft matte lip cream, Liquid Suede, and Lip Lingerie. My favorite formula is the Lipstick Lingerie. It has a matte finish, but doesn't dry completely, it stays just a tad bit sticky and moist. But I don't mind that because  I rather my lips be somewhat moisturized than to be completely dried out like matte lipsticks usually do. They have a  similar feel to Smashbox's liquid lipsticks. If you're thinking about getting one of these lipsticks i suggest you do it. You won't be disappointed! I have 4 different shades in the Liquid Suede Lipsticks. For $7 they are very good quality. Here are some swatches of the colors that I have on my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment