Monday, October 17, 2016

Post #4 ABH Modern Renaissance Palette

Today I'm going to talk about the Modern Renaissance Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills. This Palette is the first eyeshadow palette from ABH that has become permanent. This palette is highly requested and it always seems to be out of stock. This palette was out of stock for a good 3 months worldwide until ABH decided to do a restock and announced that this was going to be the first ever palette from her line that was becoming a permanent palette. This is especially exciting because besides the single eye shadow pigments that the line carries, all eyeshadow palettes that have been released by ABH have only been exlusive, limited and never restocked. Now I could not get my hands on this palette just yet, but I soon plan to! There was an announcement on the official Anastasia Beverly Hills Instagram page that there will be a restock sometime at the end of October. I already reserved mine, so when it comes to the store I will have it! This palette retails at $42. You can get this at Ulta, Sephora, Dillard's, Nordstrom, or straight from the Anastasia Beverly Hills website. The colors that this pallet contain range from neutral to berry tones. There are so many looks that can be created with this palette. There are colors that are usually nontraditional for an eyeshadow palette, which is why I think it is so popular ( and because its ABH, everyone loves all of her products). I will do a tutorial of some sort when I actually get the palette!
Image source: http://www.mybeautyfavs.com
Image Source: http://www.leopardprinteverything.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment