Sunday, September 25, 2016

Post #3 Foundation Frenzy

This weekend at Dillard's they had a special called "Foundation Frenzy". Basically you get a good deal on a foundation. if it the foundation is under $35 you get $5 off, and if it's over $35 you get $10 off, and over $40 you get $15 off. So being the makeup addict I am, I couldn't resist the deal. So, I got the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick foundation in the color "Amber". Now I haven't got to fully try this foundation out just yet, but the swatch I did on my hand seemed pretty good. I will wear it over the week and take pictures, and update how it lasted, coverage, etc. The ABH stick foundation usually runs about $25, but since I got it during the foundation frenzy, I got it for $20. Which was a pretty great deal to me. This foundation is new, and if won't last on the shelves for long, I'm glad I snagged me one ahead of time. Another foundation I purchased was the Mac Studio Fix Fluid in the shade NC45. Now I was skeptical at buying this foundation at first because the shade was a little off, but I though I could make it work. And let me tell you, it didn't. I looked like an Ompaloopa.. it was seriously like 4 shades darker than the rest of my body. It was horrid. Soooo, I took it back and exchanged it for a lighter shade. Hopefully this one will work out better. I will post an update to how these foundations worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment