Sunday, September 18, 2016

Post #1 Into




Welcome to my blog!! Just a little intro to for you all about me, and what my blog will be about and consist of! Obviously by the title of my blog, you can guess that this will be about makeup. Ahh, one of my favorite things in the world. Anyways, my blog blog will consist mostly of me comparing and contrasting high end brands to drug store. As well as listing some dupes for you!I will also occasionally be doing some makeup videos, I will post them here and I will also list my Youtube channel so you guys can subscribe and catch all my uploads!

Here's a little about me: 

My name is Antonia. you pronounce it "An-ta-knee-uh". I'm a 20 year old from Topeka, Kansas. (ugh I know. "Kansas") I am currently in my Junior year of college. I am a graphic design major. I'm very artsy and creative. Always have been. I started really getting into makeup my Sophomore year of college. (actually the summer before my sophomore year, but you get the point).  (: ) 

Getting into makeup wasn't hard for me. being an artist I think really played a part in helping me learn so fast how to do it.  Its something that I think I will continue to progress in. 
Okay, so by now  I think you guys get the gist of what this blog will be about, and a short summery about myself. If you're interested in makeup then you definitely came to the right blog :) stay tuned for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment